The Sparks Fire Department has released more details on a commercial structure fire that happened at the CVS Pharmacy on Oddie Boulevard on Thursday afternoon.

They said crews found a fire in and around the HVAC system that had been partially extinguished by the building's fire sprinkler system.

They said crew completely extinguished the fire with hose lines.

They said while personnel from the Sparks Fire Department were on scene, the Truckee Meadows Fire Protection District and Reno Fire Department provided coverage in the City of Sparks until crews were released.

They said there were no reported injuries to civilians or firefighters.

The cause of the fire is under investigation.