Digital Sales Specialist.
; is growing! We’re looking for a motivated, out-of-the-box thinker to work with both clients and internal sales teams to implement and manage a myriad of marketing initiatives and programs as our Digital Sales Specialist.
Do you possess a Hunter Mentality? If you are a driven leader, who loves digital marketing and selling is your competitive passion, then this is can be an amazing opportunity for you!
This position is not about managing a book of business; it is about identifying opportunities and closing new sales. Excellent presentation and organizational skills are a required. Attention to detail, a thirst for staying abreast of digital advertising best practices and having a passion for all things digital are critical aspects of the position.
Successful Digital Sales Specialist must:
- Have the ability to multi-task while working with multiple departments
- Be results driven to achieve sales goals.
- Be comfortable selling both independently as well as training and coaching as part of a team.
- Provide strategic advice and help local businesses get the best return on investment on their digital advertising investment by working closely with them in a consultative role.
- Have a strategic understanding of the digital advertising marketplace, local media digital offerings, digital products and industry trends.
- Be able to interpret market and industry analytics data.
- Be able to quickly pick up new skills
- Be able to take direction, meet deadlines and thrive under pressure
At least one year of experience is required in selling or sales support of digital advertising at a television station, radio station, cable, or pure-play digital company. 2+ years’ experience preferred.
- High School diploma required
- College degree preferred
- IAB Certification a plus.
- Knowledge of the television industry a plus.
- Must have a vehicle and valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
Excellent benefits and training. Application available here or KTVN, 4925 Energy Way, Reno, NV 89502. Please e-mail application, cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Minorities and women are encouraged to apply. KTVN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.