Authorities in Las Vegas says the investigation into the mass shooting shows no evidence of a conspiracy or a second gunman.

Sheriff Joe Lombardo says Friday that the investigation revealed that Stephen Paddock acted alone in the Oct. 1 shooting.

Lombardo says there was "no other gunman" besides Paddock.

Earlier this year, federal prosecutors brought criminal charges against a man who they say Paddock sold armor-piercing bullets.

Authorities have said the man, Douglas Haig, sold Paddock 720 rounds of tracer bullets. He has pleaded not guilty.

Lombardo says Paddock spent $1.5 million over 2 years, including money paid to casinos.

Friday's report included a summary of 14 of Stephen Paddock's bank accounts.

The report said Paddock had $2.1 million in the accounts in September 2015. By September 2017, the total amount had dropped to $530,000.

Lombardo says Paddock was a reclusive, high-stakes gambler but had not been "as successful in the gambling as he was in the previous years."

Investigators say Paddock paid $600,000 to casinos and. More than $170,000 was paid to credit card companies.

The FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit is expected to release a psychological profile of the Las Vegas mass shooter later this year.

Paddock was found dead in a 32nd floor hotel suite after he opened fire on crowds at a country music festival below, killing 58 people.

Police said they confirmed that 413 people received gunshot or shrapnel injuries, down from the 422 reported in January.

The injuries to the other 456 were not specified or listed as "other than gunshot or shrapnel."

Some people may have been treated for injuries but never reported them to police.

Lombardo says shooter Paddock was "an unremarkable man" who showed signs of a troubled mind.

Police have released 13 batches of investigative documents, 911 audio, police reports, witness statements and video over the last three months.

They have illustrated chaos, heartbreak and heroism from police, first-responders, concert-goers and more.

Officials have said the attack had no link to international terrorism, but hotel owner MGM Resorts International last month invoked a provision of a federal law enacted after the Sept. 11 terror attacks.

The company wants federal courts to qualify the shooting as an act of terrorism and to declare the company has no liability to survivors or families of slain victims.

(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)