Authorities: Mattress Catches Fire Inside Reno Home - KTVN Channel 2 - Reno Tahoe Sparks News, Weather, Video

Authorities: Mattress Catches Fire Inside Reno Home

Posted: Updated:

Reno Fire and Police are investigating a fire on 2nd Street and Keystone that broke out early Friday morning.

Crews received calls of smoke in the area around 4:40 a.m. Friday. 

Officials tell us that a mattress caught fire after people were smoking on it. The mattress is heavily damaged and the two residents are being displaced.

The Red Cross is helping those people find other accommodations. 

No injuries were reported. 

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 Sarkes Tarzian, Inc. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.