Discarded Briquettes Cause Fire in South Lake Tahoe - KTVN Channel 2 - Reno Tahoe Sparks News, Weather, Video

Discarded Briquettes Cause Fire in South Lake Tahoe

Posted: Updated:

South Lake Tahoe Fire and Rescue put out a shed fire Saturday afternoon that could have been prevented. 

The fire department says the fire was sparked by discarded briquettes left outside near a shed.

They want to remind everyone that if you use briquettes to grill you need to soak them for 20 minutes to one hour in water, then discard them in a metal container. 

 

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 Sarkes Tarzian, Inc. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.