Car's Flat Tire Sparks a Fire - KTVN Channel 2 - Reno Tahoe Sparks News, Weather, Video

Car's Flat Tire Sparks a Fire

Posted: Updated:
Courtesy: Tylor Krebs Courtesy: Tylor Krebs

The Reno Fire Department responded quickly to a brush fire caused by a vehicle that blew a tire.

A viewer that also recorded video of the fire tells us this was near S. Virginia Street and Geiger Grade Rd. 

Thankfully there were no injuries. 

The Reno Fire Department wants to remind you that any spark can start a fire.

Please be careful and avoid any activities that might spark a wildfire. 

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 Sarkes Tarzian, Inc. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.