· Nevada is now 12-8 (4-4 MW) after falling 57-54 to Mountain West leading San Diego State (15-6, 8-0 MW) tonight.
· The loss was just the second for the Wolf Pack at home this season where Nevada has posted a 7-2 record. The seven home wins equals the total the team had all last season.
· The Wolf Pack plays at Utah State (11-8, 3-5 MW) on Saturday at 6 p.m. MT. The game will air on ROOT Sports.
· Tonight’s game was the 500th men’s basketball game at Lawlor Events Center. Nevada is 361-139 at LEC that opened for the 1983-84 season.
· Senior Marqueze Coleman scored 21 points and has 940 for his career.
· Coleman has scored 20 or more points in nine games this season with five coming in MW play.
· Elijah Foster tied his career high with seven rebounds.
· Nevada is 5-3 in games decided by five points or less.
· Freshman Cameron Oliver had four blocks, one of his career high of five set at Oregon State.
· Oliver has blocked two or more shots in 15 games this season. He has a block in 19 of 20 games.
· Nevada fell to 10-2 when leading at halftime. The other loss came at Cal State Fullerton.
· Coleman has led the Pack in scoring 11 times this season and 15 times in his career.
· Oliver, Foster and Coleman tied for team honors with seven rebounds each.
· It was the eighth time Oliver led the team in rebounding this season, third for Coleman and second for Foster.
· The 54 points scored is a season low as is the 29.7 field goal percentage and 57.9 percent from the free throw line.
KTVN-TVPhone: (775) 858-2222Fax: (775) 861-4298
Mailing Address:4925 Energy WayReno, NV 89502