Ask the Doctor: Parenting Problems - KTVN Channel 2 - Reno Tahoe Sparks News, Weather, Video

Ask the Doctor: Parenting Problems

Posted: Updated:
Dr. Saul Zelan is a board certified child & adolescent psychiatrist with the University of Nevada School of Medicine. He's taking your calls in tonight's Ask the Doctor segment.  

To speak with him about your parenting problems, dial 775-858-2222. Lines are open from 5-6pm.

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 Sarkes Tarzian, Inc. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.