Motorcycle Malfunction Causes House Fire - KTVN Channel 2 - Reno Tahoe Sparks News, Weather, Video

Motorcycle Malfunction Causes House Fire

Posted: Updated:
A Family in Sparks was able to make it out of their home safe after a fire started in their garage and spread to the attic. 

The Sparks Fire Department says the fire started just before 7 p.m. Tuesday night at a house on the 2000 Block of Waterfield Dr. 

Crews arrived on scene to see the residents were already evacuated. 

Firefighters say the garage was full of flames.

Officials say the fire was caused by a motorcycle malfunction the homeowner was working on inside the garage. 

Fire Crews were able to protect surrounding homes from damage.

No injuries have been reported. 


Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 Sarkes Tarzian, Inc. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.