Sparks Firefighters Save Family Cat Stuck in Chimney - KTVN Channel 2 - Reno Tahoe News Weather, Video -

Sparks Firefighters Save Family Cat Stuck in Chimney

Posted: Updated:
Courtesy: Sparks Fire Department Courtesy: Sparks Fire Department
Courtesy: Sparks Fire Department Courtesy: Sparks Fire Department
Courtesy: Sparks Fire Department Courtesy: Sparks Fire Department
A Sparks family is very thankful to firefighters for rescuing their cat from a chimney.

Firefighters say on Thursday they responded to a report of a cat stuck in a chimney vent for several days, and the residents couldn't get the animal out.

Upon arrival they met with the distraught residents and found their cat was stuck in a little pipe in the side of the chimney. The cat had made access through a small ash door at the base of the chimney and got stuck.

Crews entered a crawl space under the house to get access to the ash door. After several attempts to coax the cat out, firefighters eventually were able to grab the cat and pull it to safety.

They say Snoopy was in good condition and then was returned to the family.


Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and Sarkes Tarzian, Inc. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.