Firefighters Contain Garage Blaze - KTVN Channel 2 - Reno Tahoe News Weather, Video -

Firefighters Contain Garage Blaze

Posted: Updated:
The Sparks Fire Department is investigating after a house fire on Round Mountain Cir. Wednesday night.

Crews on the scene say the blaze started in the garage of a home there.

Firefighters were able to contain the flames, preventing them from spreading to the rest of the house.

Two people were inside at the time and escaped unharmed.

Officials say the property damage should be repairable.
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and Sarkes Tarzian, Inc. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.