No One Hurt After Natural Gas Explosion at Reno Apt. Complex - KTVN Channel 2 - Reno Tahoe Sparks News, Weather, Video

No One Hurt After Natural Gas Explosion at Reno Apartment Complex

Posted: Updated:

Eight families were forced from their homes Sunday after a natural gas explosion in a Reno apartment complex.

The Reno Fire Department was called to a small explosion just before 10:30 am near Hunter Lake and Elizabeth Drives at The Park at Idlewild apartments.

They say a leak caused natural gas to collect in one of the walls - and then it ignited somehow.

Firefighters say eight families were displaced for the night; the Red Cross helped some find shelter.

Fortunately, no one was injured.

Powered by Frankly
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 Sarkes Tarzian, Inc. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.