Fire Breaks Out at Garage in Stead; No One Hurt - KTVN Channel 2 - Reno Tahoe News Weather, Video -

Fire Breaks Out at Garage in Stead; No One Hurt

Posted: Updated:
Courtesy: Boston Wright Courtesy: Boston Wright

An investigation is underway after a fire broke out at a garage north of Reno Thursday night.

The fire broke out just after 5pm on Mac Mar Way in Stead at an unattached garage.

Fire crews on scene tell us the structure is a complete loss - and the nearby house has minor damage and remains livable.

No one was hurt.

 

 

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and Sarkes Tarzian, Inc. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.