The Salvation Army is on the hunt for few good toys this holiday season and they are hoping you can help them.
The Salvation Army is help by registering families in need and with distribution.
Registrations for Christmas toy distribution will be at The Salvation Army Christmas Center - 7175 S. Virginia Street (old Lithia Dealership)
- Monday thru Friday, December 16-20 – 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM & 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM
- Saturday, December 21 – 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM
To successfully register people must bring:
- ID for head of household
- Proof of Washoe County residency (power bill, lease, etc.)
- Birth certificate or other proof of age for all children (ages 0-17) to be registered
- Proof of low-income eligibility (pay stubs, SNAP card, etc.)
Registration and toy selection can take time. Wait times tend to be less Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons.
Monetary donations will be accepted at The Salvation Army, 1931 Sutro Street in Reno or call 775-688-4555 to make a donation by credit card.