Dunkin' Donuts to Develop, Open 9 Reno Restaurants - KTVN Channel 2 - Reno Tahoe News Weather, Video -

Dunkin' Donuts to Develop, Open 9 Reno Restaurants

Posted: Updated:

Dunkin' Donuts has announced it will develop nine new area restaurants. The first restaurant is expected to open in 2015 and the remainder by 2020.

A company spokesperson announced Tuesday the signing of a multi-unit store development agreement with new franchise group, HT2 Franchising, LLC, to develop the nine stores.

Reno native Nicole Hansen will manage and oversee the company's daily operations for each restaurant. "We are very excited to bring Dunkin' Donuts to Reno, and make the company's famous beverages, baked goods and sandwiches available to an ever-growing base of customers...We have a passion and loyalty for the brand and look forward to the opening of our Dunkin' Donuts restaurants in the years to come."

Hansen has previously owned six privately owned branded coffee shops in Washington state.

To learn more about Dunkin' Donuts, go to www.dunkindonuts.com.

  • Today's Top StoriesMore>>

  • Reno Police, FBI Investigate String of Fake Ransom Calls

    Reno Police, FBI Investigate String of Fake Ransom Calls

    Wednesday, September 3 2014 2:51 AM EDT2014-09-03 06:51:12 GMT
    Reno Police are working with the FBI on an investigation into a string of fake ransom calls Tuesday morning.More >>
    Reno Police are working with the FBI on an investigation into a string of fake ransom calls Tuesday morning.More >>
  • Suspect Killed in Officer-Involved Shooting Identified

    Suspect Killed in Officer-Involved Shooting Identified

    Tuesday, September 2 2014 9:19 PM EDT2014-09-03 01:19:35 GMT
    The Washoe County Medical Examiner's Office has identified 42-year-old Royal Shawn Bingamen, from Idaho, as the armed robbery suspect who was killed in a shootout with Reno police Sunday night.More >>
    The Washoe County Medical Examiner's Office has identified 42-year-old Royal Shawn Bingamen, from Idaho, as the armed robbery suspect who was killed in a shootout with Reno police Sunday night.More >>
  • State Attorney General Files suit against the Washoe School Trustees

    State Attorney General Files suit against the Washoe School Trustees

    Tuesday, September 2 2014 7:08 PM EDT2014-09-02 23:08:29 GMT
    The list of legal problems for the Washoe School District grew this morning as the State Attorney General's Office filed six counts each against the six trustees involved in the Pedro Martinez suit. But The School Board's outside counsel says he began working on settlement in that matter since last Wednesday and able to file it immediately. The suit alleges the trustees made six different violations to the State Open Meeting Law and that they should be paying $500 per violation. Those violati...More >>
    The list of legal problems for the Washoe School District grew this morning as the State Attorney General's Office filed six counts each against the six trustees involved in the Pedro Martinez suit. But The School Board's outside counsel says he began working on settlement in that matter since last Wednesday and able to file it immediately. The suit alleges the trustees made six different violations to the State Open Meeting Law and that they should be paying $500 per violation. Those violati...More >>
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and Sarkes Tarzian, Inc. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.