This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
Full-Cycle Financing Offers a More Flexible Alternative to Traditional Financing/Factoring Loans
Alamo, CA (PRWEB) January 31, 2013
Lenders Commercial Finance, an asset-based lending group in the San Francisco Bay Area, has announced the launch of a more flexible alternative to a traditional factoring loan, the new Full-Cycle Financing Program.
The tight credit market has impacted countless small and medium sized businesses experiencing cash flow problems. The lack of sufficient operating history and financial resources to qualify for bank financing often becomes a critical issue for businesses in the SMB space.
Designed to help entrepreneurs overcome the limitations of traditional business loans, LCF loan programs can solve a number of business challenges - building out or acquiring the inventory needed to book and fill new orders, meeting outstanding obligations, bridging cash flow gaps, and paying off obligations that are a drag on businesses.
Full Cycle Financing covers 100% of the cost of getting product from the manufacturer to a buyer’s loading dock. Post delivery, additional funding up to 90% of the invoice is available, providing additional working capital. Invoices are paid into the LCF lockbox, and fees are deducted from the remaining 10% - the balance is then remitted to Lenders’ clients the next day.
Ken Wilkens, CEO, commented, “The concept is easy, start when you would like, and stop when it makes sense for your business. LCF provides reasonable terms, rapid turnaround, no hidden costs, and no long-term commitments. Our business model is built on honesty and simplicity for client and customer. ”
Lenders COO, Cal McGinnis, remarked: “We designed this program to help the small manufacturers, wholesale distributors, and service companies who drive American industry to establish working capital lines of credit that have become a difficult find in today’s commercial finance industry.”
Lenders Commercial Finance was founded by a group of San Francisco Bay Area entrepreneurs to help other business owners resolve the same cash flow problems that they experienced in building a number of successful businesses. Lenders Commercial Finance provides asset-based loan programs; accounts receivable financing that serves as an alternative for traditional factoring loans, and equipment dealer flooring services. For more information, please visit: http://www.lenderscf.com
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/1/prweb10327656.htm