Saint Mary’s - Dignity, Integrity, Stewardship and Justice
Saint Mary's is your #1 hospital in patient-care quality in Northern Nevada, according to HealthInsight. The forward-thinking, ever-striving hospital who, thanks to our exceptional arrival-to-treatment times, and the strategic administering of key medications, patients can expect:
- Shorter hospital stays
- Better recovery rates
- Decreased risk of infection
- Lower costs for you and your insurance provider
Catholic Healthcare West is committed to providing high-quality, affordable health care to the communities we serve. Above all else we value:
- Dignity - Respecting the inherent value and worth of each person.
- Collaboration - Working together with people who support common values and vision to achieve shared goals.
- Justice - Advocating for social change and acting in ways that promote respect for all persons and demonstrate compassion for our sisters and brothers who are powerless.
- Stewardship - Cultivating the resources entrusted to us to promote healing and wholeness.
- Excellence - Exceeding expectations through teamwork and innovation.
A Faith-Based Approach to Care
As the only faith-based healthcare organization in the region, Saint Mary's mission is unique and wholly our own. As such, it offers us exclusive opportunities to reach out to our communities in ways others cannot and at the same time embrace our responsibility to help those in need. In all of our actions and decisions, from the seemingly inconsequential to the most far reaching, our mission and values guide us.
Catholic Healthcare West and our Sponsoring Congregations are committed to furthering the healing ministry of Jesus. We dedicate our resources to:
- Delivering compassionate, high-quality, affordable health services
- Serving and advocating for our sisters and brothers who are poor and disenfranchised
- Partnering with others in the community to improve the quality of life